Psychological Illusionist Derren Brown is back

Date Posted:09/02/2016

Derren Brown Milton KeynesWonder what all the fuss is about? Can’t really believe that so much hype is for real? OMG (to coin a much overused phrase) you have so much to look forward to!

Unless you’ve been living on Alpha Centauri for the last 15 years you will have heard of Derren Brown. He’s the one who describes himself as a psychological illusionist; he’s the one who anybody who has ever seen his live show describes as miraculously, mind-bafflingly entertaining.

And talking of miraculous, Miracle is the name of the game as Derren returns to Milton Keynes Theatre, back by phenomenal demand, following his previous sell-out run at the theatre in 2013 with his last show, Infamous.

Albert Einstein famously said that humans only really use about 10% of their brain’s capacity. Turns out he was wrong on that one.

What anyone who watches a Derren Brown show can be sure of is that, no matter how openly he explains in advance what he is about to do and how he is going to con you in the process, 90% of your brain will be totally befuddled and bemused by his mind-altering genius. The other 10% will just be blown away by the extraordinary events that unfold before you, live on stage.

"I am often dishonest in my techniques but I'm always honest about my dishonesty," says Derren.

Reviews for the show, which closes in the West End this week before launching a national tour right here in Milton Keynes on 15th February (until 20 February), have been universally of the five star rating. Tickets for Miracle at Milton Keynes Theatre are selling fast. Book now - or prepare to miss an awesome night of entertainment - from the box office on 0844 871 7652 or visit for more information.